Contrary to what some may believe, it doesn’t take an arm load of money to market your small business and find success. Even with a limited budget there are many ways to get your business in view of the global market.
There are several options and methods to consider when it comes to marketing your shop or services. You’ll want to use sites like Facebook, Google, Twitter and Pinterest to start with and find other niche sites to grow your brand.
1) Build a Google+ site and add businesses to your circles that sell similar products or services to yours. Share content and information with a link back to your business.
2) Join a business networking site like LinkedIn or IBO Toolbox and create press releases (short articles) to share your information and products or service tips. Comment often on other’s articles and share their information as well. This will help gain you respect and trust and help build relationships to further grow your business.
3) Niche social media sites offer forums where you can share your relevant information and ideas and participate by commenting and helping others learn as well.
4) Write lots of articles, ‘How to’ articles are a great way to share what you know about a topic and can be very helpful in getting your links shared and may help in getting mentions that can prosper and promote your business.
5) Write a blog, whether daily or weekly, blogs are great tools where you can share your thoughts and talk about your business. Posting on a regular basis helps your stats grow.
6) Create a Facebook business page and engage people that are interested in your products or services. Add images and links. A visual gets noticed far more than just script.
7) Pinterest is a popular and well explored platform to share your products. Here you can follow others as well as like and comment on others pins. Likely people will do the same for you. Always link to reputable sites. Check the source before you re-pin something too!
8)Use Twitter to get connected to other networkers. Follow as many people as you can and most will return the favor. You need follower’s so that you have a base to share your posts. Ask questions and comment where you can, share answers and get your brand noticed.
These tips and ideas can make a difference and get your new business on the right path.